- Exam access is only granted to new notary applicant students who register for the in-person class. This is the only way you will be able to access the exam.
- After your course session is completed - whether virtual or in person, you will have access to the exam for 24 hours and can retake the exam 1 time if necessary.
- Once you have completed and passed your exam, your certificate will be automatically emailed to you.
- If you attend an in-person class or live video session, your certificate of attendance will be emailed to you after class.
- If you have not taken my training class, you will not be able to take my exam.
- You will need both your certificate of completion for attending the course and also your certificate of passing for the exam in order to apply for your notary commission.
Maryland Notary Exam
after you enroll